Adjective(1) obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service(2) not busy; not otherwise committed(3) convenient for use or disposal
(1) It wants to expand to make sure tennis is available to any level of player, from beginner to advanced.(2) They will also be able to advise on the type of grants and funding available to you locally.(3) He was not available for comment on Monday but has vowed to clear himself of the allegations.(4) When you are in a relationship with a woman and you are doing your best to remain faithful you can begin to stop looking for single or available women.(5) is it available to the public?(6) When the town casts around for someone to blame Vernon is the best available candidate.(7) The procedure is now often carried out in units where no such team is available .(8) to make sth available(9) The plans, which also include a club house, are now available to view at Telegraph House.(10) The cash will be available to local authorities, charities and disability groups.(11) Counselling and a helpline have been made available to pupils and a book of remembrance is being set up.(12) Whether such financial help will be available to Edinburgh to restore the site is unlikely.(13) They were quite willing to sit down and talk to us and even gave the council dates when they were available .(14) It is inevitable that when a staff photo of a bus company is taken, not all members are available .(15) Workers will be able to find out about what help will be available to them to find another job.(16) How can they be available for a photo opportunity but not there to help people in their hour of need?
(1) not available :: жоқ
(2) readily available :: оңай қол жетімді
(3) make available :: қол жетімді ету
(4) space available :: Қол жетімді кеңістік
(5) available for :: үшін қол жетімді
(6) be available :: қол жетімді болуы
(7) made available :: қол жетімді
(8) available time :: қол жетімді уақыты
(9) available memory :: Қол жетімді жад
(10) available funds :: қолда бар қаражат
2. free ::
3. uncommitted ::
1. inaccessible ::
2. unattainable ::
3. unavailable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm also AVAILABLE for Comic-Cons,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
- I'm not anticipating coitus.
- So she's AVAILABLE for coitus?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I want all AVAILABLE units deployed
and checking everyone's IDs.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
- Well, based on the AVAILABLE evidence...
- Shut up!
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Kazakh Dictionary: available
Meaning and definitions of available, translation in Kazakh
language for available with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of available in Kazakh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'available'
What available means in Kazakh, available meaning
in Kazakh, available
definition, examples and pronunciation
of available in Kazakh language.